Top 10 Reasons Why Our Donors Choose Us
Here are ten reasons why giving to communities with us, your local Community Foundation, is a good thing.
1. We're local...... with deep roots in the local community since 1999 as well as being part of a UK and international network of 2,500 community foundations. You can support the local community in which you live and work, and can visit the projects you support to see for yourself the positive impact that they are having.
2. We offer flexibility...... we offer a variety of ways to give to suit your desired level of involvement and a broad range of community organisations to support. You can direct your giving and can be involved as much or as little as you wish, benefiting from the Community Foundation's expertise.
3. We’re expert and professional...... we provide a highly personalised and professional tailored giving offer to philanthropists, families, companies, trusts and statutory bodies based on a CASS Business School Framework. Whether you want to give now or in the future, locally or nationally, we can customise a giving plan that meets your objectives and provides opportunities for learning to ensure your giving is effective.
4. We use and share our knowledge...... we research local community priorities throughout each year via our Vital Signs giving guides, always consulting with local people. With this information and our learning from the work we support, we can guide you on how to have the greatest impact with the resources available to you, aligning your giving aims with the community’s priorities.
5. We carry the financial and legal responsibility...... all our funds and foundations sit under the Community Foundation's Registered Charity Number. We take care of all the annual accounting, compliance reporting and tax claims, so you don’t have to, allowing you to focus on the enjoyment of giving.
6. We're here to stay...... we create endowment funds in perpetuity that will respond to the needs and build on the assets of communities for current and future generations, enabling you to plan for the short and long term.
7. We're transparent...... we are reputable stewards of community resources, committed to being accountable, accessible and responsible as a Quality Accredited Community Foundation, backed by the Charity Commission and UK Community Foundations.
8. We're passionate..... our team of staff are proud and passionate about their work and the communities we serve; our supporters comment on this as being a key reason for why they choose to work with us.
9. We believe in the power of many... Not only can you benefit from meeting like-minded people and have the opportunity to give with others, but you can also benefit from the pooling of investments with long-term growth plans with the help of the best investment professionals.
10. We aim to have a collective positive impact..... together with philanthropists, families, companies, trusts, statutory bodies, community groups, charities and social enterprises, we intend to have a positive impact on people’s lives. We have decided to focus our efforts and resources in areas where we believe we can have the greatest impact together for resilient communities.
We believe that your community makes you and you make your community.
For more information on giving with the Community Foundation, please email email@example.com